How to Vote
Don’t delay! Make sure you have your voting plan for the summer primaries.
- Check and update your registration status by October 18.
- Request your Mail-In Ballot by Nov 1 (for a mailed or faxed ballot) / Nov 4 (for an electronic ballot) / Nov 8 (for a ballot in person at a local board)
- Turn in your ballot in one of the following ways:
- Take it to your nearest early voting center between Oct 27-Nov 3 from 7am-8pm;
- Hand-Deliver it to your local board of elections by Nov 8 at 8pm;
- Use a polling center or a ballot drop off box by Nov 8 at 8pm.
- Mail your ballot with a postmark date on or before Nov 8 (it must be received by your local board of elections by Nov 18 at 10am);